registrácia | konferencia | Štruktúra a stabilita biomakromolekúl 2017
Department of Biophysics, Institute of Experimental Physics, SAS, Kosice
Slovak Physical Society
Slovak Biophysical Society
On behalf of the SSB organizing committee, it is our great pleasure to welcome you to participate at the
10th International Conference "Structure and Stability of Biomacromolecules", SSB 2017, Kosice, Slovakia, September 4. - 7.
SSB is biennial meeting aimed to bring together senior and junior scientists to stimulate discussion in macromolecular biophysics, biochemistry and related fields. Attention will be also paid to the recent status, development and future research trends in bio- and nanotechnologies.
Reduced fee is offered for PhD students to support participation of young scientists. The young scientists are invited to participate in "Young scientist award" competition for the best oral and poster presentation.
- structural aspects
- factors influencing stability
- ligand binding and inhibition
- modifications and engineering
- bioinformatics, molecular and nanodesign
- applications in medicine, bio- and nanotechnologies
- experimental and computational strategies for structural and conformational studies
Deadlines and Fees:
- 150 € for regular participants
- 130 € for members of Slovak Physical Society and Slovak Biophysical Society
- 80 € for PhD students
04. sep. 2017 00.00 hod.